Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kawaii Shaved Ice - Roundrock, TX

My son running up to the snow cone entrance..lol.



On our way back home, we just had to stop at my favorite shaved ice location. Kawaii's in Roundrock.

There is actually a story behind this dessert eatery. When I was pregnant with my daughter Ava, I went for a 3D ultrasound which was just up the road from Kawaii's. Well on the first attempt, Ava was asleep and uncooperative. So we walked up the road and got a LARGE shaved ice, tiger's blood I believe. Definitely woke her up and was able to get some good 3D pictures of her ;-)



At $2.00 for a small cup (roughly 12oz) not a bad price for some awesome shaved ice. Be prepared when you go, it DOES NOT accept credit cards! Besides that, it is definitely worth the visit!

(512) 388-3050
113 N Mays St
Round Rock, TX 78664



No comments:

Post a Comment